Hotel Reservations for the Dorint Parkhotel Bad Neuenahr
book a hotel room
Take advantage of online booking and benefit from our special offers for singles and doubles. A hotel reservation is possible within short, easy to book a hotel room online with immediate confirmation.
For your online reservation here are a few facts about the Dorint Parkhotel Bad Neuenahr.
Facts and figures – at a glance!
Good to know in and around the Dorint Parkhotel Bad Neuenahr
We have put together a compact overview of some facts and figures for our business guests in a Fact sheet, and all the key information that might be useful for holidaymakers and private guests can be found in our Hotel brochure.
Both documents are available for quick and easy downloading in the Download Area.
Dorint Parkhotel Bad Neuenahr
Am Dahliengarten 1
53474 Bad Neuenahr
Telefon +49 2641 895-0
Fax +49 2641 895-817
- General Manager Mr. Schönherr, Frank
- Reservations Manager Ms. Friedrich, Caroline
- Restaurant Manager Ms. Völcker, Anke
- Executive Chef Mr. Benz, Dieter
- F&B Operation Manager Mr. Cornea, Emilian
- Director of Sales & Marketing Mr. Hammer, Christian
- Sales Representative Mr. Kraemer, Mathias
- Front-Office Manager Ms. Schneider-Pees, Kerstin
- Assistant Convention Sales Manager Ms. Salscheider, Gabriele
- Assistant Convention Sales Manager Ms. Wandenelis, Lisa
- Convention Sales Assistant Mr. Scollo, David
- 238 total rooms
- 39 single rooms
- 187 double rooms
- 7 studios
- 3 suites
- 2 family rooms
- 238 non-smoking rooms
- 2 allergic rooms
- 2 rooms for the disabled
- 10 connecting rooms
Since December 1th 2014, we offer our rooms and suites exclusively as "Non smoking rooms" and "Non smoking Suites".
Guest are still allowed to smoke on the balcony.
Directly in the hotel
- Free use of the swimming pool for residential guests
- Bar with Sky TV in the hotel
- Small “route mates” for jogging outings along the Ahr promenade
- Drying room for hiking equipment and many other advantages befitting a quality “Wanderful Germany” (“Wanderbares Deutschland”) host
- Bike rental
Your car can be safely parked in our underground congress car park for a daily fee of € 13. The car park can be accessed from the entrance to the congress, opposite the hospital. 120 parking spaces are reserved exclusively for the use of our guests. There is also an outdoor municipal car park for which charges apply.
Arrival time: 15.00 o'clock Departure time: 12.00 o'clock
Weekdays from 06.30 o'clock until 10.30 o'clock
Weekend & Holidays from 06.30 o'clock until 11.30 o'clock
Price per person for external guests € 16,-
Children are very welcome! Overnight rates for children:*
Children aged 0 to 11 stay for free when sharing a room with their parents.
The rate for children aged 12 to 16 is € 40 per night including breakfast buffet.
For 17-year-olds and over, we charge the full rate of € 50 for an extra bed including breakfast buffet.
Meals for children:**
0-5 years 6-11 years 12-16 years
100% discount 50% discount 25% discount
* When sharing a room with their parents. Subject to availability and respective room category.
** Discounts apply to half board or full board service (buffet or menu) and à-la-carte meals, but not to beverages.
Pets are permitted in our hotel and in the hotel rooms (€ 13 per animal per night). They are, however, not admitted to our Restaurant, our wellness area or to the beauty farm.
- Amadeus CGNNEU
- Galileo 29491
- Sabre 17592
- Worldspan BNJBN